Ce te intereseaza?

vineri, 23 octombrie 2015

That's for my biggest exception.

That’s for the boy who will probably never know how I really felt. That’s for the one who turned my life upside down, who gave me in some minutes what others couldn’t offer in years. The only one who showed me how it is like to let yourself gone with the wave.
From the very first moment I saw him, I felt a spark, but I always thought that he is way out of my league until… I finally had him for a little while.
He was the first one who made me break my rules and make the craziest thing I’ve ever done, to break my principles and all that I thought it was fair until then.
He was handsome, with the most amazing voice I’ve ever heard, with a smile that could light up the entire world, not only the room he entered, with a touch that my skin would never forget; he was the one who put thrills under my spine only by looking at me.
He was the first one who showed me how it was like to be controlled, to be totally satisfied. The first one who shut my mouth only because he knew he was right. He was a real man.
Even if I could have never be with him, I will always have him not only in my mind, but in my heart.He haunts my dreams, my fantasies and the small memories we created are always there to remember me what I need and how I really am.
He was the one who made me feel like fainting in the moment I saw him, only because of those passionate images inside my head, spinning and repeating in front of my eyes looking at him.
His lips, his hands, his kisses, his hugs, his looks, his smell, his everything made me hopelessly fall in love with the illusion of owning a part of him. For a moment, for a few days, it felt right. But he taught me what real passion is, what compatibility really means, why people cheat and why they don’t regret, what feeling sorry is supposed to make you feel like but in the same time how it is like to never feel sorry for something that you make you feel good. He taught me how it is with all the right things at the worst moment. And he will never even know…
But what if maybe, you were the perfect one for me?



Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu